Monday, May 2, 2016

Offical

Today they finally made my promotion final and I got a dollar raise. I also got my state tax return so it was a fun day. I took walter to fujis to have some fun. We are doing a little black dress challenge at work. We have to do 3 sets of workouts. So today was 20 jumping jack and "burpees" and some weird knee high thing. It's kicking my trash. It seems easy but I'm out of breath at the end. I am way out of shape. For memorial day I work that saturday 9-5. Sunday off and monday 5-9. So maybe I could meet up with everyone monday day and do something? Sorry I have a terrible schedule. Well just a few more days till the quilt show :) have a good one

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...