Sunday, May 1, 2016

They call the wind Maria

It was so windy coming home last night, it was pretty crazy.  It was windy here today also.  The fence blew down in one spot.  It is just one post so it shouldn't be too bad to fix.  The boys slept in today which was nice.  We went to church and Ruthie was crying in sacrament so we went in the hall for the rest.  Everyone helped me a lot their and were really sweet.  Oliver wouldn't go to nursery so I took him to my class.  He did good and Ruthie slept through it.  Oliver took a nap this afternoon and we just watched shows.  I had the boys try on their bathing suits to see if we needed new one and Isaac loved it.  It made him so happy to get them out and talk about when we are swimming.  Thanks for the fun weekend and have a good week.  It is a short one with the quilt show.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...