Thursday, June 2, 2016

Batting

My batting came today which is exciting.  I am glad that it made it.  Other than that nothing too exciting going on.  It is getting so hot.  We spent a lot of time outside in the shade.  Ruthie is a wild women, she has really picked up rolling and ran with it.  Randy came over and brought more starts for Isaac's and Oliver's room.  They put them up and had fun.  They are going to go fishing tomorrow and I think camping.  I am not sure if me and Ruthie are going on not.  Casey mowed the lawn tonight and it looks really nice.  This week has gone super fast.  I love it.

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...