Friday, June 3, 2016

Rolling along

I finished my quilt last night and I really like how it turned out.  Thinking of it kept me happy today.  Isaac woke up throwing up and he didn't feel well this morning.  Then he was super grouchy.  The afternoon he was feeling better and a lot happier.  Ruthie combo rolled off her blanket which was pretty cool, she is getting the hang of it.  The boys went fishing around 4 with Randy, they were excited.  They are coming back tonight so they aren't camping.  I think Casey is going to set up the tent in the backyard tomorrow and they can sleep in it tomorrow night.  Me and Ruthie had a good evening.  We went on a walk and I took some cute photos of her.  Well I can't believe it is the weekend already, this week went fast.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...