Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Back at it

I am sorry you guys had a long day.  That is rough after a long weekend.  I hope that your road is fix soon Karen.  Today was nice, it was good to be home.  Oliver was happier but Ruthie was kind of grumpy.  We just stay home and played outside all morning which was nice.  Jenn came over to sew, she can't sew most of June so this was the last time for a while.  Ollie wouldn't nap and fell asleep at 5.  He slept until I was giving Isaac a bath, I just put him in his pajamas and put him back to bed.  Not much else going on.  It sure is hot, I miss your cool house Karen.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...