Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This week is going fast

Thanks for the video Karen, that was really cute.  I hope that you are feeling better Mom.  I don't have any plans this weekend either.  The fireworks in Logan are on Friday, the cruise in parade is on Saturday.  That is all I know that is going on and I am up for anything.  I have to teach my lesson on Sunday.   Today was a busy day.  Casey had insomnia last night so he stayed home and got some sleep which was good.  We had swimming lessons in the morning which was fun.  In the afternoon they had a magic show at the library.  Oliver was asleep so I left him with Casey and took Ruth and Isaac.  He does a good show and it was fun.  This evening they had a primary water party at the church.  Isaac had a really fun time.  They were really organized and had some fun things to do.  It was a fun day, this week is flying by.  Oh Ruthie is sitting up by herself.  She still will tip over easily but she is doing it.  She is getting big.  I also finished the bag Mom got me at the quilt show.  It is humongous.  I don't know when I will use it, I have never seen a bag so big.  Crazy.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...