Monday, June 27, 2016

Water

Thank for the nice weekend.  I didn't get any pictures of the air show but I did of fat cats.  I hope that you are feeling better Robin.  That was sweet Karen to give that gift, good job.  I hope that you had a good day Mom.  Today was good.  Ruthie woke up early which was lame but what can you do.  The boys slept in and I had to wake them up for swimming lessons.  The missiles were a hit at the pool and all the kids were playing with them.  The little boy couldn't play today so we rescheduled for tomorrow.  It worked out because we had all the new fun water toys to play with, thanks Mom.  Our peas are on and the raspberries are starting to turn which is fun and delicious.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...