Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday

We had another good day.  I am liking swimming lessons and swimming all morning, it has been a lot of fun.  Isaac isn't swimming with his floaties anymore and is come so far in the last two weeks.  After lunch I sewed with Jenn, we haven't done that in a while and it was fun to talk for a while.  Isaac had a play date with a neighbor boy and he had a fun time.  Casey had scouts tonight and we just watched shows downstairs.  It was so hot today but the ac is keeping up pretty good this year.  The part came for Dad's jeep but it is the wrong one so Casey ordered the right one.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...