Monday, July 25, 2016

Loving it

Thanks so much for the fun weekend.  I sure had a really nice time.  We went to Mirror Lake yesterday and it was a lot of fun.  It is going to be hard to go back to the real world tomorrow.  Thanks so much Karen for everything.  It was so much fun up there. I love your pond.  It is getting a lot better.  Robin we are going to have to try tie dying shirts again.  It was a lot of fun.  I think we will be better next time.  I think dad will love his subscription to Mad Magazine.  That was a really good idea.  I would never have thought of that.  Everyone be safe in this hot weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...