Tuesday, July 26, 2016

YEA!!!!

Yea, Karen that is awesome, I am excited for you to come.  We will have a fun time, I can hardly wait.  Today was another hot day.  We went to Joanns this morning and bought some glow in the dark paint to make a D 11 R shirt.  It was fun to walk around and the boys have fun running around.  Then we went to Sam's for lunch at Isaac's request.  We came home and Imogene came over to play.  I was sewing with Jenn also.  I didn't get much sewing done but it was nice to talk to her.  Her daughter gets back next Tuesday so she is excited about that.  When she left we made shirts.  Between Imogene and Isaac they used every drop of paint we had.  I don't think her shirt is even going to bend.  They turned out cute though and they had fun.  Isaac's glows in the dark really well and he is sleeping with it.  Neave came over a while also and Casey made muffins with the older kids and I colored with the little ones. Here are a million pictures from the weekend, thanks everyone for the fun time.

Love
Rachel



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...