Thursday, July 28, 2016

So Hot

I must not go outside very much because it is really hot out there.  I left work early and went to the doctor's with dad.  They said he looked good and talked about ablation surgery for his irregular heart beat.  We aren't really feeling good about that one.  We are going to stay doing what we are doing.  We are taking grandma to Gordon's funeral on Saturday.  Her washer broke so afterwards we are going to take her to get a new one.  I did cash in all my change tonight.  I am ready to gamble.  I told dad that I was going to triple my money. He laughed and laughed.  We are going to meet Robin for dinner tomorrow night.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  Everyone stay safe in the heat.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...