Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday

Today was good, we to the farmers market to see Calleen.  The library was doing something with the market today so they had free bounce houses and their were a lot of people their.  Isaac did the bounce slide about 50 times, he had a blast.  We came home and had lunch and then just hung around.  Casey worked on the network and I did some sewing and the boys watched a show.  After a while me and Ruthie were restless so we went to the fabric store and got a back for the flower quilt.  After dinner we went outside and the boys ran and ran, it was fun.  Isaac has really liked his camera lately, he took a ton of pictures today also.  The boys are sleeping in the tent downstairs tonight, they seem to be having fun.  I hope that everyone had a good day.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...