Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday

That was a good idea about a warm sleeper Mom, I went and picked one up so I am hoping that helps.  Thanks for meeting up with us tomorrow.  I hope that is fun, Isaac is pretty excited about it.  We had a good and busy day.  I watched Henry's brother for his parent teacher conference.  He is a cute boy.  Then we went and ran errands.  We picked up Isaac's personal pizza for reading and some bread sticks for lunch.  I made salsa with all the tomatoes on our counter, it is nice to have them off.  We have a ton of salsa frozen now.  We hung up the ghost and bats in the backyard and they look really cute, thanks again.  After dinner we went to the park and played for a while, it was nice to be out.  Well everyone enjoy your weekend and see you tomorrow Mom.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...