Monday, October 3, 2016

She's Here

Karen was super awesome and came up this morning and it has been fun having her here.  We went to the story time at the fun park and it was really nice having her their.  They had the kids go bowling and it was  a lot of fun.  When Isaac came home she took us out to lunch at Costa Vida and it tasted really good.  We just played at the house the rest of the day and went on a walk.  Robin we started watching an idiot abroad and it is so so funny.  I love it.  I stayed up late last night watching it.  He has written three books also that I want to get.  Everyone drive safe tomorrow and thanks for coming up.  Bring an outfit for pictures also.  I hope that they weather cooperates.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...