Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Thanks

Thanks again for coming up and decorating, we are so spoiled and had a great time.  We missed you today Karen, especially me, you are awesome.  We are still planing on this Saturday going to golden spike.  Maybe met in Tremonton around 10 and drive together their.  We are super flexible also.  I finished a quilt last night and I attached a picture of it, I really like it.  I also attached the family pictures unedited that were my favorite.  Thanks again.  Ruthie didn't sleep well so we were tired today.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun.  Oliver wanted to go on a drive with Casey when he got home and the ended up at Randy's.  So we met up with them at the thrift store and walked around.  Then he took us out to dinner.  I am hoping that everyone sleeps tonight.

Love
Rachel






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...