Thursday, October 6, 2016

Tie-dye

Ruthie didn't sleep again for the third night, she is wearing me out.  Ruthie had her six month check up today and she is doing good.  She had a huge growth spurt.  She is 20 lb 10 Oz (85%), 28.5" (75%) and head 93%. He thinks she is teething and that is why she isn't sleeping good.  They make you wait forever in a tiny room with three kids so it can make a person go crazy.  Afterwards we went to the hobby lobby and spent Grandma's fun money their.  Isaac wanted to make a tie-dye shirt again.  They only had a red shirt in Oliver's size but it worked out ok and we got Ruthie a cute dress.  We had some extra dye after Isaac was done so I dyed some white flannel and I am going to make Isaac a scarf with it.  The girls next door came over to play after lunch.  I was tired so I only had them stay an hour and then sent them home.  Isaac had parent teacher conference this afternoon.  I had a friend going to watch the little ones but Oliver fell asleep so Casey just stayed home with them.  Isaac is doing really well and had a really fun time showing me all his stuff.  He was really happy.  He got a 100% on his math test is about to start getting reading books sent home.  His fine motor is what she was worried about but I think he keeps getting better so I am happy with it and we will just keep working on it.  Casey and Isaac made cinnamon rolls and they tasted really good.  It was a busy day.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...