Monday, November 21, 2016

Rainy days and Monday

Man it really rained here.  I thought for sure you guys would get snow.  I feel bad that Casey had to fix his car in the rain.  Poor kid.  I am sorry about your fish also.  I hope it wasn't too traumatic on everyone.  I wonder why Oliver is so grouchy.  Ever since he got his molars he just hasn't been very happy.  Not much going on with me.  I worked and I stayed a little late and worked my lunch hour so I could leave early on Wednesday.  I am excited to get the party going.  We just came home and didn't do much.  I made tacos for dinner.  It reminded me of hunting for tacos that Robin posted the other day.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...