Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday

We had a fun time yesterday, thank.  I am excited for Thanksgiving, we will have a fun time.  Calleen isn't coming for Thanksgiving so it will just be us this year.  Today was pretty good.  We went to church and the kids looked cute.  Oliver was grumpy and wouldn't go to nursery at all so Casey took them home and gave the little ones a nap.  Me and Isaac stayed for the whole time.  Oliver slept all afternoon/evening.  I was tired and took a nap which was a bad idea because it makes me feel more tired I think.  Ruthie did sleep last night and only woke up once which was a miracle.  Everyone enjoy your short week, I am excited we get together soon.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...