Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday

Don't work the day after Robin, just tell them no.  I am sorry.  I had a much better day and Oliver was a lot better.  This morning we had to run to the store for a couple of things and then we played at home.  We worked on peeing in the potty and I got a cute picture of Oliver's bum.  We also got some nuggets for lunch.  Isaac had a thanksgiving feast at school and had a fun time.  Imogene came and played for a while and Casey made a bonfire out of the old papers in the backyard.  They had a fun time.  Casey had scouts this evening and we just watched Mighty Machines.  Isaac was cold so he took an hour bath after dinner to warm up.  He cracks me up, he wont wear warm clothes.  I finished some sewing projects finished which feels nice.  Casey has tomorrow off and I am excited to have everyone come up.  Thanks guys.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...