Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday

I thought I would stick with tradition and have the same heading.  Rachel that dress is darling on her.  I am so glad it fits her.  She sure can stand.  Oliver looked pale yesterday.  I don't think he is feeling 100 percent.  He has a bug of some kind.  I am glad he got some rest.  We met Dirk, Melody and grandma for lunch.  It was a lot of fun.  Jani didn't want to leave her dog.  He doesn't have a cage so he is getting into trouble.  We just vegged all afternoon.  I didn't sleep well last night so I took a nap.  Rachel I am glad you took a nap.  It does help even if you feel more tired.  You need some sleep.  Karen, I am glad you cleaned your windows, it is suppose to storm tomorrow.   I can feel the storm coming.  It is making my head hurt.  Have a wonderful Monday.  I am so looking forward to the short week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...