Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Cold

Oliver slept in late today.  I went in their at 10 and he was playing with his train so I am not sure how long he had been up.  After I got him up we went to Lees and got some stuff for a picnic and then went up the canyon to second dam.  It was so cold and Isaac had a fit about it.  So we took our sandwiches in the sun but it was still pretty cold so we ended up heading home and having hot dogs.  Isaac went to martial arts and I took the little kids to the cheese factory, the love it their.  We buy chocolate milk and squeaky cheese and then eat it in the little room they have, it was fun.   After dinner Calleen came by to drop off our trailer and visit for a minute.  It was good to see her.  We are going to try a picnic tomorrow, it should be warmer.  I hope that it goes better.  Robin, Ruthie loves the scarf that you bought her.  She wore it most of the day today.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...