Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Picture overload

Today was good.  I took the kids to the airplane museum and it was fun.  Isaac was grumpy and complained but the little ones really like it.  It was a pretty cold day so we just looked at the airplanes inside which was great.  Their is a panada really close so we went their for lunch and the kids were starving and ate a ton.  Casey had scouts tonight but they canceled young women's.  Ron made some treats and Isaac wanted to take them somewhere to eat them so we went to green canyon and hiked around and ate them on the mountain.  It was a lot of fun and the kids love to be out and hiking, it was a really nice evening.  I was planing on hiking tomorrow also but I think we will go on a flatter trail for Ruthie.

Love
Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...