Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring Break

Today was good.  I keep forgetting to say on Monday for two hours I am going to watch Henry's brother and sister and she is doing to pay me, which is fun.  Since it is spring break Henry came also, so I had 6 kids under the age of 6.  It went good and the kids had fun.  We got some pizza for lunch and then played outside for most of the day.  We skipped martial arts and made doughnuts instead.  Casey made mac and cheese and it was really good.  I am glad that everyone is getting a tax refund, that is fun.  I think I am going to take the kids to the air museum tomorrow, they have really wanted to go.

Love
Rachel



They were playing king of the mountain and worm city, they were funny

They were playing balls on the trampoline, Ruthie loves to be in the middle of it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...