Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday

I am sorry about your work drama Mom, you just got everything settles and going nice and then it goes bad again.  Today was good.  It was cold and foggy this morning but it cleared out this afternoon and was really nice.  I babysat this morning and that was fun.  Afterwards Oliver wanted to make cookies so we did that, it was fun to do that with just Oliver and spend time with him.  I had a dentist appointment at 4:30 and they called and moved it to 2:40.  Randy was going to watch the kids and said that it was fine to move it.  He had to pick up Isaac from school, he was really sweet to do that.  I had a small cavity on the edge of a crown so they are going to fix it on the 12th.  It is a fast thing to fix they said.  After dinner Randy came back over and Casey finished fixing his truck.  Terry came over also and we talked.  Here are a ton of pictures, everyone have a good night.  Love you.

Love
Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...