Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday

Robin, I am glad that you went to the doctor.  I have been worried about you.  I am glad that you are going to wear a monitor, that is a good idea.  Karen, what is a health screening appeal, is that for your pump?  Good job with the dentist.  Today was good.  We rode bikes today, this is the last week of the competition.  We went to shopko and got some tape to fix a book and some bins to keep the hay in, it made the garage look a lot better.  Oliver didn't want to use his money to buy a toy but wanted a toy and he was sad.  Oliver had school this afternoon and he had fun.  He made a monster out of a square and he really liked that.  I sewed and it was really fun afternoon.  It was really a nice day and we had Stanley outside for a while which was good.  We played outside until dinner.  Casey had scouts and we watched a show while he was gone.  I had young women's and we did the quilling.  It was a lot of fun.  I did it last night for a sample and it is a fun craft.  The girls liked it but they had a harder time doing it than I thought they would.  It was fun to talk and do crafts though.  I am rambling, I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...