Thursday, September 28, 2017

Training

I am trained on the new system.  It was good to finally get a look at the program.  I got out early so dad came and got me and I went home and took a nap.  It was heaven.  We met up for dinner with the Gumm gang.   Paul is going to stay in Florida for a little while longer.  Jeff is going to Pocatello this weekend and Angela's house started getting built.  James sold their house.  I think that is all the news.  We are planning on leaving after work and going to Logan.  We will just have dinner and then come up.  Everyone have a nice Friday.  Last one in September.  This month sure went by fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...