Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Baby it's cold outside

It was chilly today.  Dad came home early so I rode trax home and it was so crowded.  No one wanted to drive in this weather.  We went to Walmart afterwards and got some cough medicine for him but I bought the no name brand and it has a preservative that makes dad sick.  I will have to buy him the good stuff.  Work was quiet and I think I am getting numb with all the not knowing what is going on.  I am just going with the flow.  Rachel, those are darling pictures.  You do such a good job.  They are better than Penny's.  We need to spend some time and print some out.  I am going to try and do that one night.  Well tomorrow is hump day and the roads should be a lot better.  Everyone enjoy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...