Monday, February 19, 2018

Just working

Well I worked today.  It turned out to be good.  I thought I would get more done but it was nice.  We have a lot of junk in a cage downstairs for Zero Harm and they are going to build a lot of offices down there so we have to move it all out.  We moved part of it today.  I think it worked out good.  They bought dad a free bird burrito for lunch but he had already eaten so he brought it home and we shared it for dinner.  It was huge and very yummy.  Rachel, I am glad you got to play in the snow.  That worked out great to have a day off after the first big snow of the year.  The roads were horrible this morning.  Not much else going on with us.  Dad has a cough, I hope he isn't getting sick again.  Poor guy.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...