Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday

I love your wallet Robin, you are on fire.  I am still quilting my postage stamp quilt but I think I am almost done.  The kids woke up last night and after I got them back to sleep I slept in Oliver's room and it was really nice to get some sleep.  It really rained today and we just took it easy in the morning.  After lunch we ran some errands and then picked up Isaac.  Oliver has been making presents for everyone and he wanted to make a stuffed animal.  I saw on pintrest some sock bunnies that you are no sew and we made those.  The kids were apprehensive at first but they really liked them.  Oliver is sleeping with his.  We used the fabric markers Mom bought to decorate them.  After dinner we rented Indian Jones and watched it.  The kids liked it and it was fun to watch.  Good luck at Karen's tomorrow.  Hopefully the weather clears so we can canoe.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...