Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday

Oliver and Ruthie didn't sleep last night.  Oliver had a bad cough and I don't know what Ruthie was doing so we were tired today.  I babysat this morning and that went well, the kids were good.  I kept Oliver home from school because he seemed like he needed a day off.  I had quilt group today so I missed that and we just had an afternoon off.  The boys had swimming lessons and Ruth fell asleep while we were watching them.  I had Casey come and pick her up but she woke up in the car so we all went to Noodles and Company for dinner.  We got the rest of the grape trellises down and the girls next door came over to play.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...