Thursday, May 10, 2018

Good day

I was kind of dizzy today so I just sat at my desk and entered data.  It was nice to just listen to music and do data entry.  Not much else going on with us.  The traffic is a lot better.  They got so many complaints that they opened the road back up.  They closed the whole road and there was nothing even happening.  Weird.  I went and saw Chaz at the hospital today.  He has had seizures so they have data on what is going on.  I don't think there is a lot they can do with his type of seizures.  It is where it affects speech and memory.  I will let you know what they decide.  I think he will go home tomorrow.  We are going to Karen's house tomorrow and helping with yard (dependent on rain) and maybe replace her toilet.  I think we are going to go see the Avengers as well.  Have a nice Friday.  It is dress down day for employee appreciation.  I think I am just going to wear regular clothes.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...