Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hump day

I had a quiet day today and that was nice.  Not a lot going on.  I did get invited to go to a best practice learning field trip on Friday.  I was excited about that one.  It will be in the morning.  Karen that is cool about the targets.  That will be fun.  Thanks.  Rachel that was a cute picture of the bunny.  I bet the kids want one now.  We just came home after work and I did laundry and dishes.  It was getting scary here.  I think I am going to ask the apartment complex if they will come in and clean the carpets.  They are looking really dirty.  Robin, I hope that you are surviving Amy in England.  I keep hoping you get to go.    Everyone enjoy Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...