Sunday, June 24, 2018

Thank you

Thank you for the wonderful birthday weekend.  I do love you all.  I love your pictures Robin.  They are so cute.  Karen what movie did you see?  I am glad you had a nice day.  We went and saw Grandma today.  Her bunion was acting up she is going to get a cortisone shot on Wednesday to help with the swelling.  We brought her some lunch and then watched a movie.  I texted when it was on.  We came home and just vegged.  I had made a meat loaf and I cooked it and had that for dinner.  It tasted really good.  Everyone have a wonderful week.  I am going to have to work all week.  I haven't done that in a while.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...