Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday

We had swimming lessons this morning and we were kind of late as usual.  The kids like to lounge and eat snacks afterwards.  We came home and had lunch and then went to a magic show at the library.  Isaac liked it and the little kids got bored half way through.  Their were so many people, it was crazy.  It was a hot day today so we pulled out the water slide and pool and played with that and that was fun.  I had to move the slip n slide a hundred time and it was a lot of work.  Casey donated blood and didn't feel well this evening.  I took the boys on a bike ride, Oliver rode his bike and he is getting really good at it.  Then we just watched a show.  My glasses are ready to pick up.  I was thinking of coming down sometime next week.   Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...