Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Back to work

Well I finished the first part of my class. I don't go back now until the 1st part of September.  I have lots of home work and work on my project but I go back to work now.  Karen congratulations on being the top seller.  That is pretty amazing.  Rachel, I am glad you got to work out.  That is good for you.  Robin it was nice to talk with you tonight.  We decided that Friday before Boondocks we should drive out to the district to school shop.  They have everything right there and it is fun.  Maybe hit the zoo in the morning and then go shopping and go to Draper right from the district.  It will be nice to go back to work.  It was a nice break but intense.  I was thinking of going to a laser show for dad's birthday on Saturday.  Me and Robin are going to go and help Julie for a little while tomorrow after work.  Get it done for her.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  I am looking forward to the Kingdom Ball.  We are going to Kamas after work on Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...