Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Should be Friday
I am with Robin this is a long week. Tomorrow will be the last day I have to get up early so that is keeping me going. I am so not a morning person. I have been learning a lot. It just seems weird to be with all these doctors and directors. I was feeling like I shouldn't be there but then I thought they knew what I was when I signed up and could have said no so I felt better after that. We watched the Mummy tonight and I even stayed awake. We had Café Rio for lunch and it was good. Everyone have a great hump day. I wish the smoke would go away. My rash is looking so much better. I think it is gone. Hopefully it will stay that way. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
It didn't feel as hot today because we were in mueseums that were right next to each other. We went to the natural history mueseum. It ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment