Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Should be Friday

I am with Robin this is a long week.  Tomorrow will be the last day I have to get up early so that is keeping me going.  I am so not a morning person.  I have been learning a lot.  It just seems weird to be with all these doctors and directors.  I was feeling like I shouldn't be there but then I thought they knew what I was when I signed up and could have said no so I felt better after that.  We watched the Mummy tonight and I even stayed awake.  We had Café Rio for lunch and it was good.  Everyone have a great hump day.  I wish the smoke would go away.  My rash is looking so much better.  I think it is gone.  Hopefully it will stay that way.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...