Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thursday

Good job on the free lunches this week Karen, that sounds fun.  Good job getting fabric Mom and Robin.  The kids will love their new pillows.  Today was the last day of summer reading and Isaac was able to complete all of level 7 so when school starts he will start on level 8.  I think it has been good to do this summer and puts him ahead when school starts.  They let all the kids get a prize from the treasure box and they loved it.  I met Casey at the bank after that and we ran through some numbers with the lady and we are going to move forward.  She is going to run our credit and get us pre approved.  The Tandoori Oven is just across the street so we went their for lunch.  It tasted so good, it was amazing.  Casey bought us doughnuts also which was fun.  I took the kids to the splash park in the afternoon.  It has been on my list of things to do and we haven't been all summer.  It was really hot and half of the splash pad was closed but the kids said it was fun.  We came home and made snow cones.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and Imogen came over to play.  The kids are all tired so we got them to bed on time.  I am going to work out again tomorrow morning.  I am sore so I hope that it goes ok.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...