Sunday, August 12, 2018

Double nap

We came home from Karen's place this morning.  Thanks Karen for the fun weekend.  I was just sitting there and I feel sound asleep.  I woke up and we went to Grandmas.  She wanted to go out so we went to lunch and then to Walmart.  She has a hard time walking Walmart.  We had this weird push cart for her and about half way through I thought she was going to pass out but she sat down in the cart and felt better.  I was glad we got that for her.  We came home and I feel asleep again.  Robin that is a really nice quilt.  Way to go.  I am looking forward to next weekend.  It is still so smoky.  I wish that would go away. Karen thanks for getting us tickets for Boondocks.  Everyone have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...