Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday

I just had a couple of calendar things I wanted to share.  The Autumn Aloft hot air balloons is September 15.  Ryan Hamilton is on September 22.  Chaz's party is on September 1 and that is labor day so I wasn't sure about the vacation.  Good job on the quilt Robin, you are on fire.  I love the unicorn outfit also, Ruth would love it.  Today was good.  We went to church this morning.  Isaac and Casey stayed home because Isaac was tired and wanted a day off.  They asked me to help in Oliver's class and Ruthie came with us.  It was fun and Oliver liked having me.  That is going to be my new calling also.  They called me to be in the primary and I am going to help in sunbeams at least until January.  I am not teaching or anything just crowd control.  We just took it easy in the afternoon since it was so hot.  Casey worked on his car a bit.  After dinner we hiked to the wind caves.  We didn't make it all the way to the top because it was getting too late but we had a fun time.  The kids were great at hiking and it was a fun time.  We are going to try to make it to the top again on Tuesday.  Love you guys and have a good day.  We are coming down on Thursday.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...