Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday

This morning I worked out and it was a hard one but I did it.  The kids had fun playing with Stephanie kids.  Everyone was tired today with the late night and hiking so we just took it easy.  One of the sprinklers broke in the back so we went to Lowes and got a new one.  When Casey got home we went to visit Leona.  We took her to the DI to find some pants.  It was overwhelming for her and we couldn't find anything she liked.  She wanted a hot plate also but they didn't have one.  We took her to our house and had corn on the cob and sat on the deck.  It was nice.  Thanks for having us tomorrow.  We will leave after lunch (we have later lunches) and head to the zoo.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

PS I didn't take any pictures today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...