Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hump Day

I am so glad the week is half over.  Work was crazy busy today and I was tired.  I drank too much caffeine yesterday and I paid the price. I had a hard time falling asleep.  They are coming to redo my cubicle tomorrow.  They are taking 4 cubicles and making them into 10 workstations.  Go figure that one out.  It will be interesting if they have any room to work at all.  Tomorrow is the big safety fair and that will take most of the day.  It is kind of a good thing because my computer is locked away and I only have my laptop to work on.  It is tough.  I did stay a little late tonight and work on my project.  That felt nice.  Have a great Thursday.  Karen, I am excited about your pump.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...