Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday

I am sorry about your pump Karen, that is the worst.  I am sorry that work is crazy Mom, that is so stressful.  You guys are amazing.  Today was good.  I worked out this morning and I feel like I am getting stronger.  Oliver had school and we went on a walk while he was gone.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Oliver really really wanted to go to the fun park so when Isaac came home we went and they played in the soft play.  It was a good night.  Casey got a bonus check today so that was a fun surprise.  We are signing the closing papers tomorrow morning, thanks for coming up Mom.  It will be a good day.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...