Thursday, September 27, 2018

Plums

Thank you so much Robin, they look awesome.  Today Isaac said that you were the best at decorating houses.  Today was good.  I don't have a work out on Thursday so we can go slower in the morning.  Oliver and Ruthie were playing train on her bed and it was cute.  Oliver had school and we went on a walk while he was gone.  We picked up Casey and got some nuggets for lunch.  The boys had swimming lessons this afternoon and they did really well.  They are cute.  We had a quick dinner and then rode bikes to visit Leona.  Ruthie was singing a song in the bike trailer about Robin buying a bulldog, it was really cute.  Isaac doesn't have school tomorrow so that will be nice to have him home.  Last night I did the wefty fabric weaving and it was a lot of fun.  I used some scraps from Isaac's rug.  I used the wrong pellon under it so I had a hard time getting it off the board but I learned a lot.  Ruthie wants me to make a bag with the panel so I am going to do that.  I picked all the plums off the tree today and we have so many.  I have a batch in the crock pot to make plum butter, I hope that it goes ok.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...