Tuesday, September 25, 2018

We did it!

We made it to Logan safe and sound and signed papers.  The money will be transferred tomorrow.  Everything went just like clock work.  I got to go see the boys swim and that was fun.  Ruth wanted a treat so we went to the vending machine.  She got everyone a treat.  It was so cute.  We went to Hu Hot and that was good.  Robin, I love Mario and that automan is really nice.  Way to go.  You will love that.  I am looking forward to decorating the house.  The kids are excited.  Isaac ate two cookies and a donut before swimming.  He is getting at the age where he is hungry all the time.  Karen I am sorry you are in meetings all the time.  They always assign you projects but they are hard to get done when you are in meetings all the time.  Have a great hump day.  Man the moon was beautiful tonight.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...