Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

I made it home safe and sound.  What a fun day we had.  It was busy but we did it all.  Halloween parade, popcorn hands, doughnuts, downtown trick and treating, preschool.  It was a really good day and everything went just as planned.  We went downtown to have lunch and do a little trick or treating with Oliver and Ruth and they had so much fun.  They were so cute.  Isaac's class party went perfect.  Rachel did a really good job of setting it up.  Their flood was bad.  They are going to have to replace their kitchen floor.  It is worse than Karen's floor.  I see replacing flooring in two houses very soon in our future.  Robin, I loved your costume.  You are amazing.  Way to go.  Karen those cookies are fun to make.  Yours looked a lot more like eyes then ours did. Dad is for sure going to Houston on Sunday morning and coming back on Tuesday evening.  I hope the demos go well.  He stayed in SLC to work instead of going to Logan with us.  It is going to be hard to get back to the real world tomorrow.  Oh well just one day and then I get to go dog shopping.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...