Saturday, November 3, 2018

Falling back

Karen came down today.  She had some errands to run so we went to lunch and went shopping.  Dad has my cold so he just went to lunch with us.  We went and saw Jenkins.  He is starting to warm up and he is a cute dog.  He loves it when Robin takes him outside.  He gets all excited when you get his treats out.  He likes the sound of bags rustling.  Dad leaves for Houston in the morning.  I am going to sleep in and get my hair cut.  It is really long.  We did run to Riteaid tonight to get dad some meds for his cold.  There isn't a lot he can take.  They are being bought out by Walgrens and tonight was the last night they were opened.  They are closing for 5 days and then will be Walgrens.  I know we lead an exciting life.  That was nice you took Leona to Clifton.  I was wondering if you have invited her for Thanksgiving.  I just wanted to make sure she knew about it.  It is suppose to be rainy tomorrow.  Have a nice day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...