Friday, November 2, 2018

Welcome Jenkins!!!

I am so happy for your Robin, he is so cute and is perfect.  I love him.  We were wondering how long we have to wait to visit him?  Do you need anything?  We will get you a present.  I am excited.  Today I worked out in the morning and I was so tired it was harder.  I just cleaned up the rest of the day.  The house is feeling a lot better and everything is drying out.  I moved my sewing room stuff back in and we are just going to wait a while to paint.  It is nice to have my space again.   Isaac is getting ready to sell things for black Friday.  He has been worried what to sell on so I lent him my white drawers.  He is excited but can't decide what to sell.   Love you guys and I super excited for your dog Robin.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...