Saturday, November 3, 2018

Fall Back

I am glad that you guys had a fun day.  I am glad that your dog is awesome Robin.  That is fun to go on walks, I love that.  I can't wait to meet him.  We slept in this morning which was nice.  Casey took the boys to run some errands and me and Ruthie played.  Casey made a big batch of Mac and Cheese which was really good.  Casey picked up Leona and she wanted to go to Clifton.  So we went up and visited Calleen.  It was a nice drive and it was good to visit.  They have been doing a lot of work on the place and it looks nice.  The kids had a fun time running around.  Don't forget to turn your clocks back.  It is going to be dark so early now.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...