Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hump day

I talked with Karen and she had a bad low so she adjusted her pump.  The doctor is going to call her tomorrow to see how she is doing so hopefully they can help with that.  Work was good.  I was tired today and it seemed long.  I am getting caught back up and that feels so nice. I have a one on one with my boss tomorrow and I am hoping we can talk about where I am going to end up.  I think the time is coming where they need to put me somewhere or I need to look to be put somewhere.  Dad is drying some peaches and that is fun.  I think it is too early for you to get snow Karen.  I think it will all melt.  Everyone have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...