Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wednesday

Congratulations on your pump Karen, that is exciting.  Today was busy but good.  I worked out this morning and I am getting better which is fun.  Oliver had school and someone knock his blocks over and that made him sad.  I had quilt group this afternoon, they moved it because Wednesday's worked better for some people. It is always fun to talk with everyone.  We played playdough when we got home and I even made some because Oliver wanted a certain color, it was fun to make. I drove Isaac to school since it is so cold and rainy.  Imogen came over and played for a while but she said some potty words and I got mad and sent her home.  That sets me off for some reason, I don't want her to talk like that around my kids.  I cooled down and we read books and it was a nice time.  Casey had scouts so he came home later.  It dark so early we aren't outside as much.  Love you guys and hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...